The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1351 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/25/12
You kept my interest in your story through suspense. I felt like I was watching a scene from Mission Impossible. Great writing.
05/26/12
Wow, fast paced, and fully riveting from the start, to the very end. It felt like I was there watching this story live! Great entry. Thanks. God bless~
05/26/12
I love this! I was caught up in the momentum and excitement right from the start. I was speed-reading to find out what was going to happen to Anne, and just as she was about to open the safe . . . my kettle started screeching! It was like an ad break right at the crucial moment! Anyway, Milo in hand I finally finished, and it was a wonderful twist I wasn't expecting . . . but oh how I can relate to Anne, falling asleep with a newborn baby on my lap! A great story, well done.
05/26/12
I loved this. It kept me going and captured my attention all through out.

I smiled at the end when I realized it was just a dream. I Had no clue!
05/26/12
Okay. So they say dream scenes can be a cop-out, and I'll admit I wanted to know what was going to happen, but I still love this. :D
05/27/12
Very suspenseful! It was a good story, but I'm happy to let her do the subterfuge. I'll stay home and take care of the baby, thank you.
05/27/12
Very suspenseful! It was a good story, but I'm happy to let her do the subterfuge. I'll stay home and take care of the baby, thank you.
This was a fun read. You had me going the whole time! Usually I think dreams are an easy way out for a writer but you did it in a fresh and fun way. I do get some of my ideas from dreams too! I'm glad you're back! This was fun.
05/27/12
This was fun.

I was wondering how this story could tell me the ending in 750 words. But I liked the twist in the end.

I do understand that a dream would normally be a cop out and a disappointment and I didn't like the question it left. But you handled it very well and made it acceptable.

Thank you.
05/27/12
Well, this is certainly an original way to promote your new book... we all want to know just why the safe was empty. I loved this article, even if you fooled me with the dream thing.
I enjoyed this story, and was caught up in the dream sequence, wanting to know more about the empty safe! It reminded me of times I've had dreams that were interupted by awakening, and I tried to go back to sleep and find out how they ended! Good job.
05/29/12
I was really into this, wishing it was a book I could read...excellent...have you written a book like this? I would love to read more.

God Bless, lynn
Your story rocked my socks off! You MUST continue the story!
06/06/12
I REALLY enjoyed this story, Leah. Great intrigue, and it left me smiling. :)