The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1814 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/29/09
Whimsical and entertaining. Great ending.
Charmin', simply charmin'! Well-written, creative, fun. I liked the name of the oaf, too. Hopefully he'll live up to it now.
10/31/09
This was so playful and fun; dare I say..."cute". I got several good chuckles from the Irish stereotypes, too. Lol.
10/31/09
I'd be a thinkin' that the lovely Bridget counts her lucky stars every night!
Sly ole Paddy has a heart of pure gold.Great Fun in Green.
Fun, fun, fun! Love the clever ending.
Ahhh!!! A missionary Leprechaun! I'd venture to say this angle has never been pursued. How original!

There are two commas I think might not be necessary. :)

Very Green, very fun, and when the Leprechaun heard, "Dude..." I about choked on my supper. :) LOVE it!
11/02/09
A cute story and wonderful dialect. Leprechaun horror movies...hmmm.
11/02/09
Enjoyed this, that is near to home. Good bit of Irish humour. Sad about the potato famine though - feel ashamed of that.

Colin
I loved it all the way through...never knew where it was going to take me, but I liked the trip and the end, too.
Wonderfully written and a super creative take on the topic. I, too, chuckled when Paddy was called "Dude!" Great job!
11/02/09
laughed all the way to the ending! as usual, great writing.
11/03/09
Found you and just laughed and laughed all the way through. This is outstanding.
11/04/09
Dude, this was a good one. Loved the characters and the adoring leprechaun husband.
Me thinks you've found gold with this writing. It's a winner, sure e'nuff.
Cute! I've never seen the world though the eyes of a leprechaun before. Great job, felt like I was right by Paddy's side :-)
11/04/09
I love your air of mystery. I wondered what Paddy was up to:) What a very green story - you clearly hit the topic this week, I'd say - lol.
11/05/09
What an original and humorous take on the topic! Loved it!
11/05/09
Irish I could wite like you can, Jan. Very funny, with a lilting style which never brogue down at any point and a terrific twist at the end.
As always, well done.
11/07/09
Am I the only one who caught it? The last referal to the character SAGE was called SETH.