The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 830 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/02/12
Wow ... what a ride and what a message! I was inspired by the journey of your life and the way, at each juncture, that God's hand was acknowledged. A powerful life testimony to His faithfulness. Thanks for this blessing.
02/02/12
Amazing testimony and a wonderful journey walking with God and His plans.

I loved it - thank you for sharing this rich story.

God Bless you both~
02/03/12
Great story. I especially, ABSOLUTELY loved the lesson learned at the end. Thanks for sharing. God bless!
02/07/12
What a story. What a testimony. My only complaint is the limited word count. My suggestion? Turn this sucker into a book. It's an incredible story and there's plenty of rising tension and conflict to keep even the laziest reader flipping pages. And oh my goodness, it just so happens the FaithWriters Page Turner Contest is 'nonfiction' this year. (I'm assuming this piece is NF)...

This is an enjoyable ride. Life is often like a roller coaster for sure! I know the dairy farming wasn't an easy path.

Have someone proof your piece to catch little errors like forward instead of foreword and capitalizing Mom and Dad when used as a substitute for a name.

You covered the topic for sure. The ending is a wonderful message we all should remember.