The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1205 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/25/14
I loved this creative and brilliant piece. It truly brings forward valid and penetrating points.

The ending at "God chuckling" is so good...and I know that He probably is more than likely doing exactly that!

Great work!

God bless~
02/26/14
This is a truly well-crafted essay, excellent and thought provoking. I loved your statement that God has revealed the science of quantum physics...if those scientists/researchers only knew it was not their brilliant minds but God's grace that lead to their "discoveries"...really loved this piece.
02/27/14
Congratulations!

God bless~
02/27/14
Although I didn't fully follow the quantum physics/ photons/particles thingies, I got the gist of what you were saying and I found this article very interesting and reassuring. Congratulations on your EC win.
02/28/14
Congratulations, Dave. Good job! God bless!
Congratulations - and Bless you, Dave. This is delightful. I do not have to understand quantum physics to understand when God does something He does it good! But your explanation makes sense, too, and I enjoy that. God bless you.
03/01/14
I'm at my itty bit wit's end trying too wrap my brain around the information you so eloquently described.
Fascinating but mind numbing stuff Dr.
03/02/14
Congratulations! Very interesting... The more complicated science gets, the more we can see a perfect Creator designed what we can't comprehend.