The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 915 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/10/14
I’d love to have your input into the free writing lessons available on the FaithWriters forums. This week’s lesson is on writing devotionals, and next week will cover writing on topic for the weekly challenge. Look for it at http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=67, or if you’re on Facebook, you can “like” Faithwriters Writing Lessons.
01/11/14
Beautiful and magnificent ending that says it all.

God bless~
01/11/14
Such a deeply meaningful poem, but with a lighthearted beat that reminded me of the act of skipping. Loved it.

And now I'm wondering...is this nonfiction?
01/12/14
Me too. Is this lovely little poem a real experience of yours? It's deep and meaningful and jogs along beautifully. Good job!
01/15/14
What a vivid visual of an anesome encounter in this poem! And I too was left wondering if it is based on a true experience. But fiction or non-fiction it is moving and the last stanza is a powerfully wonderful poem of praise on its own! Enjoyed!
01/15/14
Well said!
01/16/14
Congratulations!

God bless~
01/16/14
You've created a poignant inspiring message. I loved, "the voice was God's." Many congrats, Charla.
01/17/14
Congratulations on your 5th place EC win, Charla. Your poem is powerful and moving. Well done!
"I saw your every teardrop fall."
Thank you for your heart . . .
Congratulations!
Hugs in, through and because of Him. Hebrews 10:26-31 KJV
Judi
So many wonderful lines here in this poetic testimony. Just so lovely to read - and echo with own thanks and praise. Many congrats on well deserved placing.
Congratulations on your EC for a wonderful testimony in beautiful words.
01/19/14
Stunning in its simplicity all wrapped in God's complexity. Beautifully crafted and I loved its cadence!