The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1134 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/12/12
Enjoyed this short story. I too must be reminded that God is in control of our world and that He knows when it will rain. We have been praying for rain here in the sunny state of Arizona so I am the one going out and looking up in the sky waiting for that little cloud to build into a big cloud and dump rain on us! Thank you for sharing and thank you for the scripture reminders.
07/13/12
This prolific piece spoke to my heart. I thought it was beautifully written while bringing forth an important message. Thank you.

God Bless~
07/14/12
Well done. I felt challenged to have greater faith in the goodness of God, and that's always a positive thing.
07/18/12
Lovely story, well done.
This is lovely and the message is one everyone needs to be reminded of from time to time. I love that you include3d a prayer. You never know when someone who has no idea how to pray might read your story and change his life forever.
07/19/12
Congratulations! God bless~
07/20/12
Congratulations, Lillian!
07/20/12
Thank you for this faith-filled message that I especially needed today. Congrats on your EC placement.
07/26/12
Congrats! God Bless~
09/14/12
Your gentle voice and amazing faith in your God shine through this wonderful entry. I'm glad I got to read it tonight.