The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1060 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/25/12
What a well-written poem, and so expressive of our desperate hearts. Well done.
05/25/12
Sparkling piece of poetry. I enjoyed this so much. It touched my heart. Thank you.

God bless~
Excellent poetry--wonderful prayer.
05/25/12
Lovely poem woven together with threads of faith, trust and love for your Savior. Worth reading two or three times.
05/26/12
This is a very nice poem! Good job :)
05/26/12
This is beautiful. I love it.
This brought tears to my eyes. For over 23 years I've lived every second in intense often unbearable pain. You spoke the words that have been on my heart often. You also give me a sense of hope and the knowledge that I'm never alone.
05/27/12
This wasn't just a poem, it was a journey; as all good poems should be.

So, I guess, I am saying that this is a good poem. Technically, I wouldn't have the faintest idea. But I loved it and it spoke encouragement to me. For me, that makes it excellent.

Thank you.
05/29/12
Such beautiful thoughts and hope-filled. I was blessed! Thank you!
This is so beautiful and the last verse absolutely precious - wonderful thoughts of trust, surrender and rest. Thankyou
05/29/12
This is a poem that brings to mind many poems written by Helen Steiner Rice. I love the well-constructed form and rhyming, but they cannot surpass the message.

You've given us much to hang on to, whether we experience physical or emotional pain.

Thanks, and well done!
05/29/12
Beautiful...we just have to learn to let go and let Jesus have all of our problems....I finally got to that point in the last year. He heals. God Bless

I loved this...Lynn
The whole poem was excellent, but I loved the commitment in the last two lines best.