The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1147 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Ooo, I like this. Very facinating story.
10/17/09
Interest became intrigue as I read this entry. Creative way to tell a story. Like it very much.
Mona
10/19/09
The more I read, the more I liked this story. Love the lesson your MC gives the reader at the end.
Two thumbs up from me.
10/21/09
Love this education in history! Well done.
10/21/09
This is the most interesting take on blue I have seen yet. Well done!
This is amazing! I was fascinated and breathless. I felt the light of the blue as you MC did...great message!
I love the message in this story of intrigue and mystery. Well done.
10/21/09
Great way to tell a long tale in short story form! You were able to get amazing details into your story in just a few words.
10/21/09
I really liked it!Such a good lesson there.
Amazing story: full of intrigue, suspense, and beauty both physical and spiritual. I, too, "felt a novel coming on" as I read this all too brief story, and would love to see it "fleshed out."
10/21/09
Wonderful! You gave us so much that I feel as if I've just read a novel. Superb characterization, both of the narrator and the diamond!
I was drawn in by the opening paragraph and the remainer of the story did not disappoint. Super message, too.
Unique. I love the descriptions of the diamond. Love the ending, too. Well done.
10/22/09
I enjoyed reading this. I was intrigued by it that I even looked up the diamond to see if it was a real thing. Well, it felt real in your story at least.
Your story is outstanding for characterization, plot, and message. I really enjoyed it.