The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1897 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/12/08
Oh, this was a warm & fuzzy story and I truly enjoyed it. I could clearly see Jippy through your descriptive writing. I especially like the tears 'wobbling' in his eyes--perfect picture words. Glad it ended on a happy note.
09/12/08
Very cute story!
09/13/08
loved your story glad it had a good ending, thank you for sharing
09/13/08
Masterful characterization and a compelling story that had me engaged throughout. Just beautiful in every way.
09/13/08
A lovely story.
09/14/08
Beautiful!
What a wonderful story! I was right there with you for every word. I was glad for a nice, happy ending for Jippy after his loss.
Wonderful descriptions and characterizations! I could visualize it all.
09/16/08
This is great, "a scruffy goblin with baggy pants and a torso obscured by cavernous shirts." I like how Jippy was led to believe he could help by "taking the other dog in". --a well-written heart-warming story!
09/16/08
Wonderful story! You had me hooked with the first paragraph and brought the story to a delightful ending. Nice job!
You have such a way of creating unique and interesting characters. I loved this! Tears welled in my eyes and I got chill bumps when she found the new dog. EXCELLENT. I didn't understand the part about 2-1-C (or whatever it was??), but it didn't matter. Everything about this was delightful!
2-I-C?
Sweet story!
09/19/08
Congrats on your Editor's Choice! This is so well done and entertaining. ;)
09/20/08
Loved this! Congrats. (btw-2IC means second in command...)