The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1346 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/31/05
Thoughtful... Insightful... You really captured the scriptural influence of the topic and its unique perspective.
11/01/05
Good job of getting into the heads of these two, and also on writing about an oft unwritten part of the crucifixion story.
Wonderfully written story. Beautiful done fragrance tie-in!
11/02/05
An excelant piece, with the feel of one's own regrets of past inaction. Very well done.
11/02/05
Excellent--one of my favorites this week.
11/03/05
Oh my, what an awesome story! Touching, thought provoking, and endearing. What would it have been like to be there--well, this gave the readers an idea. Well done! God bless ya, littlelight
11/03/05
This is a wonderful story! Thank you very much for sharing.
11/04/05
Very well done. I love it when these stories are dramatized - thanks.
11/07/05
No surprise to me to see this as an award winner. Excellent work as always from this author!
11/07/05
Janet, congratulations on your Highly Commended Award for Level 3. You were also next in line for the Editors' Choice, ranking 9th overall. So well done. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
11/08/05
Very beautiful... thank you...
11/11/05
Loved this! vivid picture: "ribbons of skin hung from Jesus's back" -- made me want to cry.
Also loved "his faith had been like the myrrh, locked safely inside him, where no one would catch its scent."
The way you end is beautiful; as the aroma wafts in the wind, I picture Nic's faith being a fragrant aroma as well.
And yours comes through, too! Thank you!
03/02/06
I remembered this one, loved it and thought I had left a comment! Wow! This is great! I still love it!