The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1613 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/01/09
Wonderful writing.
05/04/09
This is a story of a journey taken and finished, a powerful allegory and unique view of the topic. Vividly written.
05/04/09
I loved the journey this took me on. Precious.
Mona
Powerful and beautiful. Amazing writing. Thanks for sharing.
05/04/09
Absolutely riveting.
05/05/09
"It was the most precious gift of all". This was quite a creative view of this most divine moment. Very precious and well done.
05/05/09
Oh how I love this entry and how you drew me into the raindrop's journey that turned into mine as well. Beautiful and vivid descriptions and masterful writing.
You presented a stunning unforgettable picture. Thank you.
Powerful imagery. Well done.
05/06/09
Simply beautiful...
Loved this approach to the subject as well as the topic of our Savior.
Wow...excellent work.
You took the reader on an unforgettable journey with your descriptive writing. Giving "life" to inanimate objects is not an easy thing to do, but you've done it here, masterfully!
05/07/09
What a creative and compelling piece! It had a poetic quality to its flow, and I was very blessed!

I especially liked this line:
"If one looked closely, they might find the bloodstains still, proof of the distinction between an everlasting love and an everlasting hate."

Excellent writing! :)
Had a feeling this just might place. Congratulations! Well done, indeed.
05/07/09
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR EC FOR THIS LOVELY PIECE!! :)
05/08/09
Amazing the story a little raindrop could tell--creative, imaginative and thought provoking read. Congrats on your EC placement.
Simply beaautiful! A masterpiece. Our Savior would be pleased. Be blessed!