The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1479 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This flows very well and expresses the feelings clearly. Affecting stuff. God bless.
11/29/05
Very lovely, and full of hope.
Very nice! Loved the twisting and turning...the unknowns that require us to respond in FAITH. :-)

Well done; flows nicely; good point!!
Just beautiful, dear writer, so much truth in such a lovely poem! The rhythm and flow of this feels like the winding and tracing of vining lines or paths. You've woven your words just like vines!
11/29/05
Great job! You led us down a path of uncertainty and confusion and then those last two verses captured your message so beautifully. I love it!
12/01/05
Very effective poem. Your faith helps with the twists and turns that you encounter.
12/01/05
Nice poem! Always trust the Master to lead where He wants us to follow:)
12/02/05
'To lead me where I cannot see.' So difficult to do! But you capture the necessity so well. Lovely!
12/03/05
I could almost picture walking through one of those hedge mazes -but made of vines -well done :)
Beautiful poem that was beautifully done. Good job.
12/06/05
You've some beautiful imagery here - the twisting vines and the ways that God guides us. Well done.