The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 982 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a cute story. I wish I had thought of that, but since you did, I think it's great. Right on!
07/20/12
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! I simply adore this entry.

Hahahahahaha!

Great story and one many married women can relate to. My hubby in the kitchen doing anything but eating would be a total shock...and I wouldn't have it any other way. God Bless him...and yours.

I must admit I was scared at first for the MC and was so relieved to find "hubby" at work. Nicely done.

God bless~
I enjoy this. You did a nice job of setting the scene and introducing the characters. Then the conflict came, bring just enough tension and curiosity to keep reading and build to the climax of the story. I enjoyed this as I found myself leaning into the computer as I eagerly read more.
07/22/12
I enjoyed this story and the suspense you built up. Well done.
07/23/12
Great story, makes me wish I was married again....almost! lol...never had a sweetun like that though....

Loved This!!
07/24/12
Goodness I was worried for the MC! You certainly built the tension well and described the MC's rollercoaster ride of emotions really clearly. What a lovely surprise for her. Well done.
07/24/12
A nicely crafted story which held my interest from beginning to end. There were a few places where sentences here and there could have been shorter or tightened up but the piece flowed and was very enjoyable. I really liked the suspense that was built and the twist at the end - very creative.

Nice work!
07/24/12
You did a really good job. I was wondering what it could be. I would really work on your ending next time. It fell flat when compared to the rest of the story. Awesome work though!
This was a fun read and it was easy to identify with Josie, remaining in bed, thinking through all the "what it might be" thoughts. I liked, too, the way you portrayed the love between the husband and wife - nice to see!
07/25/12
You did great work creating suspense. I was captivated. The fact that it was the husband wanting to surprise his wife left me with a smile. :)
07/25/12
The story was wonderful. I loved the suspense and kept me attentive. It is right on topic, the story flowed nicely from beginning to end. Well done!
07/26/12
Congrats! God Bless~