The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 935 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/16/07
Beautifully constructed and blissful piece. I love the use of alliteration - gave this piece a wonderful flow. The end poem is priceless - and classic. Just plain wonderful stuff here.
Heart-wrenching testimony. Am I correct in thinking the end poem is a suicide note? A few missing words, and one "there" instead of "their" - some minor editing would fix this right up. Beautifully written.
12/16/07
Such a beautifully tender piece depicting the love of the Church--the Bride for her Bridegroom. This needs a few typo and grammar corrections, but other than that it's very well done! I'm ready to go, too! :) Christmas blessings! :)
12/17/07
Such a great creative piece about His bride, the Church. Needs some editing with spelling & punctuation and always capitalize His name - but I loved the Title and the content. Super creative!
12/17/07
Beautiful allegory!

A few minor clean-ups, and this one moves to the top of the pile. Nicely done.
12/19/07
I really like the longing and sure sense of God's faithfulness here, but the end poem confuses me. Suicide? I hope not, because that infers hopelessness and lack of confidence in God's perfect life plan. Deathbed message? That makes more sense, but could someone on their deathbed been so lucid? Anyway, your use of language was a pleasure to read.
I am curious about the suicide theory...I completely took it as a salvation message...I hope I'm right! Very well done. Congratulations on HC.
12/21/07
Congratulations on your highly commended. I really liked your ending.