The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 839 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/11/14
Great stuff! Fun read.

God bless~
09/12/14
This is great! (We've used the towel too.) :) You've created a humorous account in perfect meter and rhyme. Your contrast between cats and dogs is excellent! I'm still smiling over this.
09/13/14
A good fun read, so well-constructed in its relentlessness.
This is such a fun read! And, as someone who has had cats, I know how true a dilemna. Great job.
09/18/14
Congratuluations!
God bless~
What a fun poem! My favorite line was the last one!
Congratulations, Friend on EC placement!
09/18/14
Love this, Margaret. Congratulations and God bless!
09/18/14
I really enjoyed your adorable spectacle set to prose.
09/18/14
I'll flea from any urge to make a pun, so a simple congratulations on your HC.

Well done.
Oh my this is funny! I pictured the battle, and imagined the sweat I knew was beading on your foreheads as well. Been there done that with a not-so happy dog. She was much too smart for the "hide in food" trick. She'd chew and swallow, then spit the pill on the floor. Awesome writing. :)
09/24/14
Congratulations, Margaret, on your EC. I love this poem with its rhymes, rhythms and humour. Great writing, again! Please excuse the lateness of my comments (been away from home).