The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1060 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/14/14
This is powerful and moving. As hard as it is, forgiveness is God's way. It is so sad our world has these horrible things happening.

03/19/14
Wow! You've put into words what surely must be the emotions and challenge for your MC. You've skillfully written this heart-breaking story and brought it to life for the reader. Great writing!
Congratulations on your EC. Both 1st and 2nd place EC entries this week are so gripping.

It was fitting how you used the You Tube video of the baby to parallel the MC's own helplessness during his time of trial.

Very compelling writing and thanks be to Jesus for carrying His children through the tragedies of this life.

Our blessed hope is that soon we'll be home where we belong.

Thanks for sharing.

God bless~
03/20/14
Great job, Jack, and congratulations! God bless!
03/20/14
Now, this was deep! I love the way you drew us into how the MC was feeling and the theme of forgiveness at the end. Amazing work. Congrats on your EC.
03/21/14
Congratulations on Editor's Choice 2nd place. Quite an accomplishment.
03/21/14
Congratulations on 2nd place
03/23/14
Very powerful writing. Brilliant parallels. Congratulations.
03/23/14
I'm sitting here thinking hmmm, in the deepest of deep would I be able to forgive?

Maybe the essence of the reaction you desired to acheive?
03/23/14
oops i before e except after c
or ch--
Achieve
04/04/14
Congrats!
God Bless~