The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1263 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I like how the title plays out in this well written poem.
01/10/14
I really enjoyed your poem and the parallel between day and night, and life and death, with darkness conquered by Jesus. It ends with hope.
01/10/14
I’d love to have your input into the free writing lessons available on the FaithWriters forums. This week’s lesson is on writing devotionals, and next week will cover writing on topic for the weekly challenge. Look for it at http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=67, or if you’re on Facebook, you can “like” Faithwriters Writing Lessons.
01/11/14
The ending said it all.
God bless~
01/14/14
Beautiful! Such soft lines falling gently on the ear.
Awesome! Partner with amazing photos and blog this! Well done.
01/15/14
An earthly Day’s end and our earthly life’s end paralleled wonderfully in this poem. Jesus takes us from the fate of endless night to endless light, loved that message! So well done!
01/15/14
Wonderful truth well told.
01/16/14
Congratulations!

God bless~
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Thank you for your heart and congratulations!
Hugs in, through and because of Him. Judi
Hebrews 10:26-31 KJV
What wonderful and deep truth, beautifully described. Thank you for this super poem and particularly, thankyou for the great reminders in your last verse. Many congrats.
01/18/14
Enjoyed this from start to finish--and the last two verses wrapped this up beautifully. The rhyme and meter made this creative piece flow smoothly, adding to the enjoyment of the read. Congrats on taking 9th place in the EC listing.