The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 958 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/29/11
You have superb writing skills and the ability to compel people with your story. I always admired Mother Theresa and she was indeed OUTSTANDING! God bless!
04/30/11
Loved the presentation, how it just pulls you in and then slaps you with the powerful message…her life mission, giving hope, showing the power of love, IS part of the mission of the Church…no matter the denomination!

She was indeed outstanding, and in a way that is a shame, for her actions should have been unexceptional because her kind of love should be the ordinary way to be!
05/01/11
I agree. Mother Teresa was indeed outstanding. And so was this piece.
Great job! I like the thread you wove throughout the piece "Denominations aside..."
I always admired this selfless woman, and I love the way you presented her.This is excellent writing. Indeed, you illustrated so well--denominations aside.
05/03/11
This is a beautifully cont-structed tribute. I hope you rate well.
05/04/11
Your repeating line made this so powerful and your message so relevant. I so appreciate the "denominations aside" Great work!!
05/05/11
Congratuations on your EC placing! Loved reading your story...
Congratulations on your wins.
05/05/11
Well done for your third placing.
05/12/11
Congratulations Michael, love the topic and love the chipping away of our man-made religions that separate us. Thank you!