The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2472 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/08/06
This sounds like it should be an old hymn. I liked it a lot!
This is brilliant. I love the rythym. Such a beautiful picture of a soul going from lost to found, growing in relationship with the Lord and then finally entering eternity...fully accepted...into His glorious presence. Wonderful use of words. You are a very talented writer. Keep up the good work!
I received His peace as I read this. Thanks.
03/10/06
Beautifully crafted work! Loved the structure of each verse and the unforced rhymes. Oh, how I long to 'be still'. yeggy
03/10/06
I also loved the rhythm...the rhyme...the feeling of old-fashioned worship. Good job!
03/10/06
This was a pleasure to read.

I enjoyed the journey.. from 'God' to 'Abba' -- Daddy, as the relationship grew. Beautiful, unforced rhymes... simple and profound.
03/10/06
Absolutely beautiful in both form and message.
03/10/06
Beautiful work, as always, Jan. Smooth flow with a wonderful message of praise. Who can ask for more? :-)
03/11/06
Just beautiful ... it really connects. Well done.
03/11/06
Wow! Once again great writing. This is your kind of stuff Jan! A pleasure and a blessing to read. :)
03/12/06
A lovely, poetic Psalm... Well done, and very creative.
Very nice. Such an easy flow with a touching message. Good job.
03/13/06
I really like the way you tied "enter" into all the first lines. It is a difficult format to work with since three rhyming words are required for each stanza, but you pulled it off. Well done!
03/17/06
This was beautfiul Jan, a strong testimony to all the God has done in your life so far.
Lovely and smooth - oh so smooth and flowing! I would never even try to do this, Jan. :-)

Very nicely done. A poetic masterpiece!