The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 804 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/14/16
good message and devotional material
01/14/16
Great devotional. It is easier to do what we like, but this way of doing things doesn't always produce good results.
01/15/16
Great lesson. God will place us where He wants us, not always where we're happy.

Red Ink: Your first sentence: "Over the years of working life in the past, I have been very selective of the kind of jobs I do as an employee," seems awkward and much longer than it needs to be. "In the past" is not needed since you've already stated "over the years". And I think the same thing applies to "as an employee", as you've already mentioned "kind of jobs".

Jan's lesson on Tight Writing is very helpful in this area.

Keep up the great work!

01/19/16
Thank you for your article! Excellent devotional explaining how serving God in areas we don't like. I had a cleaning business for years and did not particularly like it..but it widened my scope of friends to the point of being able to help them, and developed my muscles to improve my health problems!
01/19/16
Amen to that! So often in life we find we are where we wouldn't want to be...but there is an explanation for all of it, if it's according to His will and purpose.

Great job with this.

God bless~