The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1361 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/24/08
Great twist at the end. Good story.
07/25/08
So this is why I didn't go with this angle - God had someone better in mind to write it! I really did consider writing a similar story but went in another direction. But you nailed it, from the concept to the twist at the end. Loved it!
07/25/08
Oh, this is EXCELLENT. Great twist, and wonderful, WONDERFUL descriptions and characterization. Masterful.
And Dr. Burghardt just thought he was changing the subject. Nicely done.
This story is masterful in every way. Oh to have the determination to be obedient to the Lord as your mc had.
Great story, and I just love the ending! You had my attention all the way through.
You held my attention throughout with this piece. Loved your senior lady, and loved the twist at the end. Well done.
It's a good thing my phone didn't ring while I was reading this! I was glued to the story from start to finish! Big time kudos!
WOW! Loved this! Creative and with a pretty good twist! I didn't see that one coming at the end, but I was glad that she was there for the right time to answer that phone. Loved it! ^_^
This story really touched me, and it's so beautifully written. I didn't expected the ending and loved it.
07/31/08
Wow... I have tears in my eyes... Just... wow...
07/31/08
An interesting story demonstrating how God puts together seemingly unrelated pieces into His specific plan. God indeed works in mysterious ways, and even when we do not see how some situations come together for the greater good, we can always be assured that God is at work in our lives, and all things work together for good to those who love Him.
God works in mysterious ways, and your story demonstrates that perfectly! This was a complete joy to read. Thank you for sharing it.