The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 720 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This poem contains the most beautiful, powerful testimony that I have ever read in terms of Christ's grace, mercy, forgiveness, restoration... I LOVE what you have written for His Name-Sake! What a Blessing! Praise Jesus!
04/28/12
What a powerful testimony. This was so beautiful...it was straight from your heart to His, and I felt it so deeply.

You've made the Lord smile indeed as you give Him all the Praise, honor, and glory in His name.With God we are victorious!

May God remain a constant source of strength for you. Thank you for this moving and touching story.

God Bless you~
I absolutely love this. I'm not big on poetry but this reminds me of the type I do write. I can so relate to the feeling of pain and loneliness. If this is based on your life (and I suspect it must be you or someone close to you because the emotions jump off the screen) I congratulate you fro clawing your way out of the darkness with God's help. I think we all have a "drug or addiction" that we struggle with, be it worrying, watching TV, or actually drugs, but Jesus loves us and pulls us out of the mire.
Congratulations for ranking 10th in level two!
I really like this a lot I don't know if you were the drug addicted or not.If not you made me believe you were! God is so good.