The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 935 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
That's beautiful! You brought tears to my eyes. You can really write with lots of emotion, not sticky sweet emotion, but the kind that impacts the reader because of the truth in your words. (Not sure I wrote that clearly.)
04/18/05
very well written story - if we could still vote, this one would get it!
04/19/05
My eyes are teary. This is very good. I absolutely love how you wrote this as a diary entry - it allowed you to write from the girl's heart and express her doubts and new revelations in a sweet and believable way. I really liked Matt. Nice work!
This was so touching! I like it because of its originality in style, depth of expression and sincerity that captures the readers' attention from the beginning to the end. It reminds me how one person can impact another in their faith through godly example.
04/21/05
Very touching.
I'm a New York City girl. I was at work that day and I remember vividly the expressions on all the faces as we all raced to get home. Your article was beautifully recounted and quite expressive. I can only imagine the fresh dose of pain that the families still feel even today. Thank you for sharing your heart.