The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 962 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/03/07
This is a bit unusual, and dark but I can see what you're trying to say. The beginning made me smile. I am not sure who is speaking in the story, and also not sure what the meaning is. You write very well, and leave me breathless at the darkness and waiting (hopefully) for the light.
02/03/07
I agree with the comment above. I loved the title and the way you wove our disobedience into the story. I was a little confused sometimes but the writing is very strong. Keep it up!
Ditto to the above comments. I like how you continued to remind us not to read. However, curiousity causes us to continue. Strong descriptions. A very interesting piece.
02/04/07
Intriguing and masterfully written!
The writing was absulutely wonderful. You wrote deep enough to touch the inner reader. However, i really didn't get the sense that there was a meaning for me to take. I did, however, love your use of the English language, it was superb.
02/07/07
I did get lost a few times but I liked your style. You kept my interest enough that getting lost was ok and actually fit in somehow! Good work.
02/26/07
Great job keep up the good work!