The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1738 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/08/06
Interesting article, with an underlying message. I like the analogy of the jigsaw puzzle. You fit the pieces of this together nicely.
06/11/06
This piece was quite good. It was well-written and creative. I really liked the paralleling of the puzzle and the picture it made with Steve and Stephen's life. Good insight. A fine job!
I really enjoyed your story. I'm so glad that God can give us peace in these types of situations.
06/12/06
I really like the parallels, too, between the puzzle and this man's life. A few little details bothered me, though--would a person be able to assemble a large jigsaw puzzle in a courthouse? And the penalty phase of a trial is not done at the same time as the criminal trial. Still, with a few details smoothed out, your story is inspiring and full of hope.
06/12/06
Pretty good stuff, like was said above, there is some difficulty with the legal aspects (I am married to an attorney). But, a mostly enjoyable read.
06/13/06
Very creative! Interesting read and one that is not easy to forget. Thank you for sharing.
06/14/06
Welcome back, Allison! Great story - great analogy.