The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 722 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/22/12
A very nice story with a nice lesson. We are all impatient for God to do something NOW in our lives but often he says, no, not yet. Keep writing.

God bless!
It is so easy to be impatient when we are waiting for something that we want. Thank you for this article. It is a good reminder the God's time is not our time because he sees the bigger picture.
11/23/12
This was a nice biblical retelling on the topic of time.

Creatively, it might have been a good idea to focus on one of these stories and write a fictional account from the perspective of one of the Bible characters you mentioned. But the overall point was delivered well. Keep writing!
Good reminder of how God's perspective of time is so much different than ours.
It was interesting to think about the connections you made between the struggles faced by these Biblical characters and the blessings God intended through these "delays".
You did a nice job of retelling the familiar Bible stories. I really liked the ending when you connected the dots. I'd never quite thought of it in that way but it is true and makes a lot of sense. It's also a good message for us to remember when things don;t go according to our timelines in our heads. Great message.
11/27/12
Good reminder and wonderful job...prolific message in that "God and His timing is always perfect."
Thanks. God Bless~
11/29/12
You had both a good beginning and a strong ending to this interesting piece. CONGRATULATIONS on your level win! WAY TO WRITE!! :)