The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 865 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/25/12
This was an endearing story...The young MC, although she got into trouble...she had a big heart to try and help that child. I liked that she learned that the only way to handle life with with GOD, and through prayer.

Good job, and well written.

God bless~
This is a clever take on the story. I never had thought about the warning signs so this was a fresh take on the topic. God also gives us warning signs, and most of us tend to ignore them from time to time. I also liked how you Started with a personal story and then related it to the Bible.
05/30/12
The MC was trying to help someone, and what a heart she had...I really liked this, God Bless
05/31/12
Well done and right on theme. I think this would be a great devotional. Good job.
YAY! Congratulations! HAPPY DANCE!
05/31/12
Congratulations on your winning article! Nice work...

Wing His Words!
05/31/12
Congratulations on your 1st place finish ... and on moving up to the Intermediate level!
06/01/12
Congratulations! God Bless~
Congrats on placing 30th overall! Happy Dance! (again :))
06/01/12
Way to go! I knew you had it in you! Now, let's see you top this one with another move up the ladder.
07/15/12
Thank you for the First Place. I couldn't have done it without Shann Hall Lochman Van BenKommen (sp?) She was my editor on this one. Half the credit goes to her!