The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 530 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/10/14
I’d love to have your input into the free writing lessons available on the FaithWriters forums. This week’s lesson is on writing devotionals, and next week will cover writing on topic for the weekly challenge. Look for it at http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=67, or if you’re on Facebook, you can “like” Faithwriters Writing Lessons.
01/10/14
Simply beautiful!

God bless~
01/11/14
What a lovely, joyous poem!
01/13/14
I love the contrast of the "nothingness" with the richness and gifts.

The title would be more grammatically correct as "If I Who Have Nothing," and that threw me off for a moment.

This was so tenderly sincere, and such a privilege to read.
"For God so loved the world..."

"if you love me, keep my commandments."

It is easier for me to read a story poem when the lines are about the same length. This takes some work and thought.

Your progression of thought is good. Some of the stanzas are of different length. This is usually easier fixed.

The world needs more poets.
01/15/14
Wonderful message in this piece and filled with truth. I truly enjoyed it. However, I did feel it could have been tailored to fit the topic a bit better.

I'm not great with poetry, but if it makes me feel the message it's a hit with me and you did that. Keep writing!