The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1442 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/02/12
Awww. This was such a touching story. I loved it. Thank you. God Bless~
02/03/12
I really enjoyed reading this entry. Is it anecdotal? It seems to be, so I'll just assume that it is! Anyway, I love the attitude of the MC; no grumbles, just did the job and look where it took him! The dad was indeed very wise; I pray that my hubby and I will have that kind of wisdom with our 3 boys as they grow up. Spot on with the topic and so easy to read. Well done.
This was a great story all the way to the end. Thanks for sharing it.
02/04/12
This article has lessons on many levels; it is a thought-provoking read. I really did not see that incredible ending coming so did not have my Kleenex nearby. Keep writing.
This is a great story. What a wise father. This is such an important message to every parent out there. Often parents want to give their kids everything, but that doesn't teach them anything. I so enjoyed this journey you took me on, you did a wonderful job.
02/07/12
Well written, a good story, and right on topic. I enjoyed this very much.
I really enjoyed this story.

The last paragraph didn't work for me. But I could see what you were trying to say.

Well written!


Congratulations for tying for 6th place in level 1!