The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 576 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/17/11
Much to ponder and think on. Thanks for sharing. God bless!
03/18/11
Beautiful, descriptive and emotional writing. I felt, too.
Thanks for sharing.
03/19/11
precious story. i particularly liked the first two paragraphs
03/19/11

I liked the first paragraph.

It had a lyrical quality that drew me in the story and kept me reading.
I know that for whatever reason I may be doubting my faith all I need to do is look up at the stars and I wonder how anyone cannot believe in the Almighty. I even have glow in the dark stars on my bedroom ceiling to remind me of his greatness. Your piece also reminded me and I appreciate the scripture references.
I truly loved your reminising while sitting on the beach and gazing at all the stars. This truly touched my heart and made me feel closer to God. Thank you for a very touching story.
03/20/11
I liked the line, The night tiptoed across the stars. I had forgotten that God named all the stars. Very inspirational writing.
03/22/11
Your opening paragraph painted peaceful pictures in my mind--so beautifully written. God's creation always draws me close to Him, and the stars definitely have a special quality about them. You underscored this theme with your creative words. Very enjoyable entry.