The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1320 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/10/10
I like the feel of this. Very relaxing. Great for the topic.
12/13/10
I sense the momentum of hope building in this story, even though you have not opened it very far. I'm interested in seeing it develop through a few more steps, because I think your pacing would allow for this.
This was lovely. It made me wish I could go home again back to my childhood. I liked how you brought the topic in so easily.
12/13/10
Good little poem. I like your image that life is a journey however I didn't feel like the signposts were central to the poem and I also couldn't grasp the hidden meaning behind the signs.
12/15/10
I liked the phrase "passing through country i've never met before." Reminds me of another saying, "Strangers are friends we've never met before." Interesting format and flow as well.
12/16/10
Congratulations on your EC!
12/16/10
I was thrilled to see your name on the list today...you know I'm a fan of your poetry. This one was a beautiful example of pacing and tone. Lovely. Congrats on your EC.
Congratulations on your EC, Jim. I enjoyed taking your trip with you.
Jim, Congratulations on your EC win.
12/17/10
I liked the light easy feeling of this poem. Nicely done! Congratulations on your placing.
12/18/10
Beautifully written! Congrats on your Editor's Choice, Jim!