The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 814 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a beautiful heart-wrenching story. i felt your pain and understood your indignation. I'm so happy that you did not give up on God. This was written with such emotion and love. Thank you for sharing a very difficult yet wonderful story.
01/31/10
Thank you for sharing your deepest emotions. Wonderful that through all your bewilderment, you still sensed God holding you, and that ultimately He had a beautiful plan for you to be blessed AND be a blessing!
02/01/10
You expressed this situation and the heartache that goes along with it so well. Very touching!
02/01/10
Your last image is one that I've had to cling to in my own dark time--thanks for expressing it so eloquently.
Having had to minister at funerals of babies who were born early or died too young, I can relate to the grief. Beautiful story, well written. A real winner.
02/02/10
The hope shines through in your heart-rending story. Thank you for writing this.
02/02/10
Such a moving story. God bless you.
02/03/10
Perfect title. Thank you for sharing your touching story.
Very well done.
A heart-wrenching story beautifully told. You took the reader right into the narrator's thoughts and emotions - making it all so real. My only suggestion is regarding the formatting of your paragraphs. A space between them would be easier on the eyes - but that aside, you wrote a stellar piece.
Wow. You eloquently took us through her grief and questions. God will always be there for us. Even when he can't understand. God Bless!
A heartbreaking story filled with raw and very real emotion. Well written reminder that God holds us in our despair. Well done.
02/04/10
What heart-wrenching story! I loved the last line... so true. Thank you so much for sharing your moving personal experience!
02/04/10
This article can be used to minister to countless people who have experienced the loss of a baby. The line "descent into the darkness of incomprehension" really spoke to me.
02/06/10
Beautiful title to go along with this bitter-sweet story of God's omnipotence. He always knows what's best, even when we don't know what's going on.

Congratulations on your win! You deserve it. :)
This is a wonder article! As the adoptive mom of 4 children, I could relate to much of your story.

Thank you for telling our story in such a realistic, yet beautiful, way.
Daun,
What a wonderful story reflecting Adonai's ability to know what is ahead of you and make a sweet story such as yours an announcement of His plan for your life. I especially loved the way you showed us your pain buy the sound of the windshield wipers. Great touch. Thank you for sharing your heart.