The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 858 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/06/08
This is beautiful and heartwrenching. What a testimony to show God's glory and grace and the meaning and importance of the prophetic word. We need more stories like this so people will understand that God works the supposed impossible to become possible. Nothing is impossible with Him.
03/07/08
Beautiful, powerful testimony of God's love and faithfulness. So glad the MC was able to look past her own current pain and loss, and see the good that God provided for many people through this. A precious vessel she was indeed. God bless.
Beautifully written. I have had 3 preemies, 33 weeks, 35 weeks, and 31 weeks. I know exactly what you mean about longing to touch them but knowing it hurt. Torturous to a mother. My heart aches for you. I'm not sure how I would have handled losing any of them. Praise God that you have such an awesome perspective and heart for Him.
03/10/08
This story certainly did hold to the topic. I can't imagine what you and your husband went thru losing your child. I especially liked this paragraph:

"My precious child was a vessel that brought such glory to God. She completed her assignment and is now resting in the presence of God. I’m content that I was chosen to carry such a treasure that will never be contaminated by this world. I am blessed and humbled that God trusted me to endure such a painful and heartbreaking experience."

Thank you for sharing!
Laury
03/10/08
Moving and beautiful.
You have a great gift of words. I really felt the emotion in this story. Thank you so much for sharing your testimony. It really stirred me and blessed me.