The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 874 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/25/16
What a wonderful story and extremely well written. What a powerful lesson you have shared. Well Done!
02/25/16
I can imagine how difficult it is to serve others during the Christmas rush. I'm glad Joy was reminded of the real reason for the season.
02/25/16
I really enjoyed your article. It was very creative and on topic with a wonderful message. Good job.
02/29/16
A very nice story. I felt like a "fly on the wall" in that place. And it was believable, with a heart-warming conclusion.
03/03/16
Congratulations, Jennifer, on placing 2nd in the Advanced category. I enjoyed the narrative of the story.
Congratulations on ranking 2nd in your level and 15 overall. Happy Dance.
03/04/16
Thank you for your warm, sincere comments - I am delighted. In fact this is the best mail I have received this past week!
03/04/16
Congratulations on your win! I really liked the descriptions of the little old lady and the not-very-happy man. You really showed what they were like. I was just trying to figure out...was the setting in Australia? I figured it must be somewhere south of the equator to be summertime at Christmas.