The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1025 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/27/15
This would make a good beginning for a full length allegorical novel. Reminiscent of Hannah Hurnard's work and her sweet character of little "Much-Afraid" on her journey toward the heights.

Please continue this type of writing, but with many, many proof-reads and revisions, which always polishes things up better and better. This should do well. I loved it!
10/27/15
I loved reading this, especially the part with the stones. You described that so well. Great job.

God bless. :)
10/27/15
Fantastic read! I too was reminded of HINDS FEET ON HIGH PLACES by Hannah Hurnard. A winner for sure!
10/28/15
Interesting story. I like your ability to paint the picture, and convey the story.
10/29/15
Congratulations on your 6th place EC award, Yvonne.

A wonderfully written allegory.
This is wonderful - just full of parable truth and beautifully written. So many lessons in this story. Thank you for writing this and many congrats on your EC.
10/29/15
Congrats! Well earned EC!
10/30/15
Yvonne,

Congratulations for a well deserved EC!

God bless~
10/31/15
Congratulations, Yvonne, on your EC. Your story is rich with imagery and messages, and very well told.
11/03/15
Congrats, Vonnie. I love all your Scripture allusions and quotations. Wonderful creativity!