The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 639 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/09/15
This faith-filled story is evidence of how He keeps us in His care through all the chapters in our lives. He truly is our anchor and I felt uplifted at the conclusion of this entry. Thanks.
04/11/15
This is beautiful, personal and touches the core of the heart. Thanks for sharing. Only one small suggestion: at the end in the phrase, "...casting a fiery glow that reflects and spreads its fiery glory," I would only use the first word fiery, and not use it twice in the sentence.
‘The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside the quiet waters,
He restores my soul.’ (Psalm 23)

No matter what happens in our lives, this Psalm is such a beautiful promise of God's care.

What a vividly written touching personal story.

May His peace be yours.
04/13/15
Jesus said in this life you will have troubles. You have portrayed that well. He also said he would be with us all the way, and you are finding that to be true. Praise God! Thanks for sharing. Best of luck!
04/14/15
Your entries always have touched my heart, and continue to do so within this lovely emotional piece.

Your writing comes from deep within your soul, your emotionals are palpable and gripping, and clearly God has given you this gift to provide nourishment to others souls as well.

Your entries are poetic and hauntingly beautiful.

God bless you~
Congratulations on ranking 19th overall! Happy Dance!