The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 897 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Just wonderful "aha" story. It is just right for the topic.
05/19/14
Two words come to mind after reading this attention grabbing story -"snowballing" and "boomerang." I like how you slowly built up the events and ended with that surprise backfire. Loved the "wordplay" title!



05/20/14
Loved the title for this well written enty.

Nicely done.

God bless~
05/22/14
Congratulations, Tracy! Ya done it again. :-)
05/22/14
Congrats! God bless~
What a tale - such great writing again Tracey, you really are a true Master. Many congrats on your well deserved EC.
Congratulations Tracey. Truly masterful writing.
05/22/14
I don't know how I didn't see this entry this week, but it is a doozy!

Great characters, great dialogue and an excellent story. Awesome job all the way around.

And I don't know if anyone else has noticed yet, or not, but Tracy has finished in the EC every week that she's entered the challenge so far this quarter. That's quite a feat!

Congratulations on another excellent piece!
05/28/14
Ah, Tracy, what an eye-opening entry that points to guilt in many of us. Great writing, and congratulations! Hugs and God bless!
05/28/14
You crafted a wonderful tale of the restless fire in our mouths.

Why is it we can hardly wait to 'tell?'