The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1939 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/13/12
Wow - this was some story. Nicely done...and I loved the ending. It touched me deeply. Thanks.

God Bless~
09/14/12
What a wonderful story, so gripping and emotive. Well done. Thanks.
09/20/12
Congratulations on placing first for EC!
09/20/12
Yeah! Great story with a compelling message. Congrats aplenty.:-)
In your story you've shown how reaching out beyond our own grief/fear we find our own healing and ultimate forgiveness. Great job of showing this and congratulations with your EC!
09/20/12
WOW!! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FIRST PLACE IN MASTERS AND IN EDITORS' CHOICE!!!!! :D Your story was very moving, and I appreciated the dialogue between Joe and his sister. There is so much wisdom in the message of your piece! Way to write!!
09/20/12
What an amazing story! This is gifted writing and drew me right in from the beginning. Congratulations on placing 1st in level 4 and EC. Well deserved!
Many congratulations. What an amazing and powerful story. Beautifully written.
09/20/12
Dear Theresa,

I LOVED this story. It was fabulous. Congrats on your placing first, and on your EC! Well deserved.

God Bless~
09/20/12
powerful story of shared grief & fear,forgiveness and healing...congats on your achievement!
09/20/12
Simply brilliant story. Forgiveness is one of life's most difficult lessons and we usually learn it the hard way. Well written entry demonstrating the struggle. Congratulations!
Theresa, once again you paint such an amazing word-picture. This is excellent! I could smell, taste, hear, feel, see the whole thing. And the message is spot-on. Congratulations on winning -- you deserved it! ^_^
10/02/12
Congratulations! Great job!