The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1197 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Great story. Feels like a teaser for a longer one.
08/06/10
Nice story. The crazy lady just kept sowing the good seed.
A good story teaching how hard it is to minister to the poor and street people sometimes.May God Bless you, especially if you're the crazy lady!
You did a great job creating suspense. It made me long to hear more about Ashley and the crazy God lady.
08/09/10
This held my interest from start to finish and I wanted more. Good message tucked within about ministering to others.
What a great story and great title! You nailed it here, my dear. If you don't place with this one, come see me, ok? (like I have a lot of persuasive powers in me. LOL) Good job, no kidding!
09/17/10
From seedy to planting the seed of God's love. Loved the opening, had me hooked. Straight coffee, no cream or sugar on this one. Its raw, true, gritty and alive with anointing. Some great literary lines. Very symbolic. Loved the metaphor. Great writing. I work in a jail. Most people I know are not won to Christ by Hallmark quotes. This really ministered. Super job. God bless. Please find an audience for your voice. We need truth today. God bless my friend.
02/16/19
Wonderful descriptions and captivating suspense.