The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2011 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/12/08
Good story & well-written, but I'm not sure how it fits into the topic!
09/12/08
Very engaging and real. The emotions were so authentic. I was wrapped up in this. Nicely done
09/15/08
Nice story. The emotional tug of war came through in your writing. Good job.
Oh,I have to say I LOVE this. This is my kind of story, for sure. I so want Charlie to fall for a hunk and he loves her totally! It might not be really strong on the topic, but it's GREAT, GREAT, GREAT writing!!! (And I'm NOT just saying that!)
09/18/08
I thought this was solid, realistic writing. I was enthralled with the conversation, and wanted to slap the man when the redhead walked by! Good job!
09/19/08
Congratulations! Loved this story. Awesome writing -- as always:)
09/19/08
Ahhhh...poor Charlie! I wanted to shake Paul and tell him to run after her! Good emotional descriptions!
09/20/08
Wow! Tremendous story…I had to cheer for Charlie's courage to walk away. I'm always amazed at the smooth flow of your writing…. Always … Wow!
Sorry I don't have private message facility; just wondered if my article "A surprise encounter" when we met Amish-Mennonite Christians in Ireland, would interest you?