The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2129 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/01/07
This is very cute. Really fun to read. I could picture the two girls -- you did a good job with their personalities.
I love your little girls.
The dialogue is believable. Thanks for a fun read.
11/03/07
Deliciously witty. Or should that be wicked? I’m sure you had a lot of fun writing this.
11/04/07
This was cute but it puts big sisters in a very bad light -- maybe where we belong, you think? LOL! I loved this piece!
Laury
I loved the line " too bad ... so sad". It made me remember my girlhood days.The charcters were well formed and the dialogue was good! I loved the whole idea of Sunday School in a dollhouse!
There is very-true-to-life sisters' play in this well written story.
Oh this is so familiar to me, since my sister and I used to play 'Sunday School' too! Unfortunately, I was the older, bossier of the two. This was well written. I loved the bit where Cinderella wouldn't bend in the middle.
This reminded me of my own childhood and playing make believe with older sisters. Great writing!
This sounded like my two daughters playing together. Good job.
11/08/07
Congratulations on your highly commended. I really liked this piece.
The dialogue was perfect Linda. I had no sisters but my friend down the street had a bossy voice like Maggie June. For that reason I could relate to the frustration of the younger sibling and applauded when she stood up for what she believed was right. Great job, and congratulations on your placing.