The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1977 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
A wonderful poem of victorious confidence!
07/12/07
Wonderful! You made my day.
07/12/07
I love the word pictures you drew with the darts and flames and the enemy camps. Very visual representation of trials and tests as Christians.
07/13/07
This is beautiful and very uplifting. Such perfect renditions of the Ephesians and Psalms passages. Very, very good!
Excellent poem in every way. It brought to my mind two hymns, "The Battle Hymn of the Republid" and "Faith is the Victory."
Loved the line IN CHRIST I STOOD SECURE...... What a faith builder! I need daily doses of your poems. Thanks for the cool drink of water!
07/16/07
Great concept and masterful execution. It flowed and ministered flawlessly. God bless.
07/17/07
Oooh, this is very good! From the very first stanza I was entranced--great meter, imagery, lesson. Three for three!
A great poem and thought to take into our daily battles.
Loved the imagery.
07/17/07
Well put together, and inspiring for those who doubt their prayers are effective.
07/17/07
I love this - the rhythm, the meter, and of course, the message. Wonderful.
A good poem on life's firey advances and our ability to stand with God's help.
07/18/07
Just very very strong and highly polished. I really liked the use of language here. Well done!
This is very nice. I enjoyed it!
07/19/07
I loved this poem. We all need to be reminded about spiritual warfare and the victory we have already. It inspired me today... Beautiful and encouraging! Dianne
07/19/07
So good!! I loved the imagery, and even more, the message. wonderful!
Congratulations on your win and placement. I truly enjoy your work and look forward to reading more in the future. Continue in God's contenance -
Oh, Elizabeth! This wonderful! What a powerful poetic trip into the experience of confidence and victory in Christ! Congratulations!
07/19/07
Congratulations on your 2nd place in EC. I'm not usually a poetry person -- but this is fantastic. Good job.
Congratulations on your placement, ELizabeth!
Congratulations, Elizabeth! I loved your poem. :)