The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1533 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/03/12
What a beautiful story! True or not, it tugged at my heart. Thanks for writing this. Shalom.
Wow this too is an awesome story. As I am reading through the list God touches me in so many different ways. I could feel the conflict of the story build and found myself holding my breath hoping that Annelise too would be there. This is beautiful and so important to keep writing of this era lest we forget. Outstanding bit of writing.
So perfect and so full of God's faithfulness in historical, retrospective action. I could feel both the anguish and hope of your characters and the revelation of His promise was powerful. Congratulations, Karen on this wonderful piece of writing.
What a wonderful story. A reminder of those dreadful years and those who did survive. Beautifully writted. Congratulations on your EC Karen.
11/08/12
Oh, what a haunting and lovely story!! I so appreciated its message of God's faithfulness! CONGRATULATIONS on your well-deserved E.C.! WAY TO WRITE!! :)
11/09/12
Karen, this story is stunning, filled with hope and warmth in the midst of the holocaust. When I was reading the Shabbat blessing, the music from Fiddler on the Roof played through my mind (I love that song.) Super congrats on your EC award!
11/09/12
Very nice. Reading it makes me want to know more about you, the writer, and what drew you to make such a connection? Reading it leaves me with questions and wonderings. That means it affected me.
11/09/12
Lovely well written story. You did a beautiful job highlighting the hope that was manifested and honored for some.