The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2300 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Terrific, well-written "illustration."
11/03/07
Beautiful — the writing and the lesson taught.
This is a precious story, really showing who Jesus is.
11/05/07
Just lovely - what an amazing job of characterization of that boy. I was totally engaged. Excellent.
The emotions flowing in that little boy were real to me.
I love the sacred heart of Jesus so the story touched me deeply.
Your MC was written so well, I completely knew him! This was a pleasure to read!
This is one of my favorites. Your writing is excellent. I felt the shame and embarrassment right along with Timmy. Then I felt the joy when he learned who Jesus was. Great job.
Very interesting. Liked the suspense and the character, Timmy. Was so real. Good work.
11/07/07
This was so skillfully written. I didn't wander off for a single moment, and that's probably because JESUS was in it and through it!
11/07/07
Wonderful!
You captured how children are, described the scene beautifully and reminded us of the essence of Jesus: LOVE. Super job! :-)
Charming, sweet, meaningful. Wow.
So good on so many levels. You were able not only to capture the heart of a child, but the heart of a great teacher as well.
11/08/07
Oh boy, this sure pulls on the heartstrings. Your writing is very good, and the message is quite powerful. Nice job.
11/08/07
Congratulations on a well deserved EC. Great job.
Congratulations on the EC!
11/10/07
Congratulations! Very well written.
11/11/07
Very nice! Congrats on your EC!
11/14/16
This is beautiful, simply put and understood.