The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 547 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/10/16
Your title really drew me in. Even though I could see it coming, I'm glad Ms. Edna finally got home to her husband.
03/10/16
Tender, touching story. Very well done I thought. Only possible red ink was it was night, and she went to have lunch. But I guess if you work nights, you could be having lunch.
03/11/16
Tender story. I was glad to see Eda was voing to see her husband.
03/11/16
Lovely story that is well written and clearly spot on the subject. Thanks for sharing.
03/11/16
Really enjoyed this!


God bless~
03/15/16
A touching story, realistically told. Thanks.
03/17/16
Congratulations!
Blessings~
03/17/16
Congratulations!
03/17/16
Congratulations, Michol, on placing 2nd in the Advanced Category. You did a nice job of telling the story.
03/17/16
Congratulations, Michol, on your 8th place EC award.
03/17/16
Congratulations Michael, You truly are deserving of the EC Award. This was a gripping story with a lot of heart.
Reminds me of a gal at a nursing home. I took so many trips without ever leaving the building! Congrats...
Congratulations on 2nd place. If I had judged....it would've been 1st LOL

I truly loved this piece. It was on topic, excellently written and packed with emotion.

Thank you for sharing and congrats again!

Cindy
04/15/16
Your story has tears welling up in my eyes. You crafted the ultimate 'Happy Ending' and I thank you for this morning's tug on my heartstrings!