The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 747 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/04/15
Your poem was just what I needed this week. The Christmas season is the gift that Christ brought us. The gift of love.
12/05/15
I am not a poem critic, but I know what I like and I like your poem. The truth and the miraculous blended together to touch our hearts. Thanks for sharing.
12/05/15
So good to read! Well done with a powerful message.

God bless~
I couldn't have said it better than Brenda - "I'm not a poem critic, but I know what I like." I'm sure anyone can relate to the hustle and bustle, but you ended nicely with the baby Jesus bringing you back to what's really significant. However, you did it without seeming contrived or predictable. Very nice.

God bless!
This sums up my emotions quite nicely. Your words just flow off the page and the rhymes are great. I noticed at the end, one line slipped from present to past tense, but the rest was spot on. This is something I work on each year. I'm getting better, but I suspect God still needs me to learn more. Great job.
Lovely, touching . . .
12/10/15
Congrats Chris on 3rd Place!
It's a wonderful poem.
God Bless,
Francie
12/10/15
Congratulations on your win. I can relate to your poem as it describes very well my attitude and feelings during the Christmas season for the past several years. Praise God, this year I have my Joy back.
12/10/15
Congrats Chris. I told you it was one of my favorites.
12/10/15
Congratulations on your 3rd place in the Advanced category, Chris. Thank you for the reminder of the true meaning of Christmas.
12/10/15
Congrats Chris!

So well done.

God bless~
12/11/15
Congratulations on your 3rd place finsh.
12/19/15
Thank you for your cleverly penned whimsical and satirical reminder.