The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1630 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Cute story. I enjoyed the point of view.
04/20/13
Oh, this is my kind of story. I loved this. Couldn't wait to see what the next pup was going to say next. Great dialogue and such a happy and warm-feeling ending! Great entry!
I enjoyed this so much! What a delightful read . . .
This was pretty good considering several animals doing dialogue is not something I am used to. I only got lost once. When Rucker gets his head stuck, I got temporarily confused because I knew he had a master but he was said to look like he was "starving." When I went back and re-read I saw that Pepper had been there with him and it was Pepper that gets brought into the home. You have a good imagination and it was kind of funny thinking of a dog as having an allergy. Thanks for sharing the different POV.
I also enjoyed the different dialects of the dogs!
Awww, so sweet. This could be a children's story! Made me smile.
04/24/13
dogs having a conversation? and such interesting dialogue! Great to read something so different and yet still with a great message. well done.
04/25/13
This is definetly out of the box. Dog dialogue and dog with allergies. What an imagination you have! You put it in print well.
04/25/13
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you. Well deserved, my friend.
Congratulations for placing third in Advanced. Great job!
Congratulations on ranking 3 in your level and 14 overall!