The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1034 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/21/11
What a poignant, heat wrenching story/poem. Every parent who has lost a baby will be touched by this (although it was your sister). The image frozen in time by a photo. God bless!
07/27/11
You blend wistfulness, grief, hope and respect with skilful simplicity. Excellent work.
07/28/11
Just beautiful! Love it and it truly captures the truth of how much better our eternal lives will be when we never have to say good-bye! Thank you for this!
07/28/11
Congratulations on being chosen as the winner this week. This was a touching story that pulls on the heart strings. God Bless you~
07/28/11
Congratulations on placing first at your level! An excellent poem that touches the heart. God bless.
07/28/11
Excellent, well-crafted poem! I believe you have captured the sentiment of both the earthly sorrow of death and the heavenly anticipation of seeing a loved one again. It was inspiring and a hope filled message that is well deserving of the honor of 1st place. Congratulations!
07/28/11
Simply beautiful. Heartbreaking yet filled with hope. A poem I'll remember. Congratulations on placing 1st.
07/28/11
Congratulations Linda on your win this week. It is certainly a well deserved one! This is one of the most touching pieces I've ever read and is certainly something I plan to share with friends and family. Thanks for sharing something so personal with us and lending your deft touch to the crafting of such a beautiful work. You are a true artist.
07/28/11
ongratulations on a very well-deserved win.
Beautiful and congrats! You've been on fire lately, I'm so glad that fire was lit in the most unexpected way. Keep it up!