The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1430 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/16/14
This is beyond hilarious! You must have had a great time with this one. Great job...I'm still laughing.
God Bless,
Francie
10/18/14
Very creative and uproarious on all counts. Good job.
10/18/14
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Great job, thanks for the laugh from this well written and entertaining entry.

God bless~
10/21/14
I read part of this to my husband so we both had a good laugh. Actually I keep my Thesaurus handy at all times, along with the spell-check. Sometimes it just doesn't do much good as with my last article when I miss-spelled pedal as 'petal'. When my husband asked how I could get that wrong, I said because that is what I called it when I was a kid.

Anyway, very funny and well written. Blessings, LaVonne
10/23/14
Great job! Congrats!

God bless~
10/23/14
This is great! Really creative and funny, original. Great job!
10/23/14
This is beyond hysterical, Laurie! What a fun and funny read. Congratulations on a well-deserved 2nd.
10/23/14
Congrats Laurie for winning 2nd!
I knew you were going to place highly. Great Job!
Francie
I love, love, love this! Poop is one of my favorite topics anyhow! Congratulations and Happy Happy Dance!!
10/23/14
Congratulations! Hilarious! I love it! <3
This is one of the funniest challenge entries I've ever read, bar none. It is so clever, so original that you MUST find a broader audience for it. For those of us who know you and what a lady you are, the word itself is so out of character for you which makes the article even funnier. Congratulations! This should have been a 1st place winner but maybe that word gave the judges a little pause. This is one piece I wish I'd written! Great job, Laurie!
I want to run with more words to fill in! I ran with poop until I found refreshment in the ladies' room . . .
Congratulations!

KJV 1 Timothy 3:16
"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."