The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1572 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/24/13
Awww, this story touched my heart. It was poignant, and tugged readily at my heart as I read this tender tale.

Oh my goodness...amazing job.

God bless~
05/29/13
Very good build up - slowly revealing the backstory. I suspected that Da had dementia of some sort. The setting made sense by the last paragraph.
Well done!
05/30/13
Such evocative writing, and a powerful, heartrending story. No wonder you ECed :). Woowoo :D Super job!
Congratulations, Sara, on EC for this wonderful story!
You told just enough to help us (the readers) feel.
Congratulations on your E.C.
05/31/13
Yay, Sara! I liked this story. Well done.
05/31/13
Oh my, so heartwarming the daughters love and mercy for her da. Well written and surprising yet poignant ending.
Congrats!
05/31/13
A very endearing story...congratulations on your win Sara!
06/01/13
I'm so glad this sweet and tender story made the EC list and also that you received a HC placement for your level. Your ease of writing pulled me into the scene as your story unfolded. The MC's love for her dear father is most apparent in the the concluding sentences. I'm so glad I took the time to read this deserving entry.